Self-Sufficiency Factsheets by County:
These factsheets offer a one-page analysis of what it really takes to be self-sufficient in a particular county in Indiana. They include comparisions to minimum wage and federal poverty lines, as well as basic budget information for selected family types.
Download as an Excel Spreadsheet (3.2MB)
Case Manager Area
We have developed a section of our website geared specifically for case managers. Once you sign up with our quick three question registration form, you will have access to a valuable collection of resources on work supports, financial planning, career planning and goal setting.
Resources from the 2009 Indiana Self-Sufficiency Standard
- Self Sufficiency Standard Information Sheet (PDF)
- The Self-Sufficiency Standard for Indiana 2009 (PDF)
- Excel Sheet with 70 Family Types in all 92 Counties from The Self-Sufficiency Standard for Indiana 2009 (XLS)
- Hot 50 Jobs
- Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2010-11 Edition
- INTraining - Indiana Job Training Resource