The Indianapolis Foundation an affiliate of the Central Indiana Community Foundation (CICF) and the Richard M. Fairbanks Foundation generously funded the Standard in Indiana. The Standard Calculator was also funded by the Indianapolis Foundation an affiliate of the Central Indiana Community Foundation (CICF).
- Self Sufficiency Standard Information Sheet (PDF)
- The Self-Sufficiency Standard for Indiana 2009 (PDF)
- Excel Sheet with 70 Family Types in all 92 Counties from The Self-Sufficiency Standard for Indiana 2009 (XLS)
- CICF Funding Announcement for Calculator (PDF)
- Author Press Statement October 2009 (PDF)
- Indiana Self-Sufficiency Standard Report Press Release October 2009 (PDF)
- Data Sources and Methodology for the Self-Sufficiency Standard Calculator
- Compare other state's self-sufficiency standards
- Hot 50 Jobs
- Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2010-11 Edition
- INTraining - Indiana Job Training Resource
Case Manager Area
We have developed a section of our website geared specifically for Case Managers. Once you signup with our quick three question registration form you will have access to a valuable collection of resources on work supports, financial planning, career planning and goal setting.